Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 10, 2008 In-laws

With a title like that, I bet you expect to read a really negative posting. Well, I am sorry to dissappoint, but this is not going to be a bashing. Shandi's parents have been building a home and just closed on it today. I am not very excited about moving all of their belongings, but I am certainly willing to help. Their new house is located two doors down from us. Yes, my in-laws are going to be my neighbors. Really, I am fine with this. We get along very well and my children love the idea of being able to see their grandparents all of the time. It will also make it very nice for holidays. We will be able to go to both parents' houses in a matter of a couple minutes (now I just need to get Dad to move closer). We will be moving Shandi's parents over the next few days. I am going to be worn out, but it is good exercise.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You are lucky to have all of your family nearby. One really comes to appreciate the importance of family when they are absent. I want to live closer to you all. Especially now that Aven will have a cousin so close to her age there!

KFerrara said...

You are a great son in law to Shandi's parents.
Have fun moving them in.